International Research Consortium on Information Security
invites participants to attend
The XIth International Forum
“Partnership of State Authorities, Civil Society and the Business Community in Ensuring International Information Security” (IIS-2017)
24 – 27 April 2017
Garmisch – Partenkirchen, Bavaria, Germany.
The goal of the Forum is to find common ground and approaches among expert community on the following topical issues of International Information Security:
- Frameworks for implementation of norms, rules and principles for the responsible behavior of States in the ICT environment.
- The potential of ICTs use for military and political purposes in the context of Strategic stability.
- Challenges of Information security of Critical infrastructure.
Co-Chairs of the Programming Committee:
- Vladislav P. SHERSTYUK – Adviser of the Security Council of Russian Federation, Director of Lomonosov Moscow State University Institute of Information Security Issues;
- Andrei V.KRUTSKIKH – Special Representative of the President of the Russian Federation for International Cooperation in Information Security.
- Valeriy V.YASCHENKO – Deputy Director of Lomonosov Moscow State University Institute of Information Security Issues.
- Sandro GAYCKEN – Director of the Digital Society Institute.
- Rafal ROHOZINSKI – Secdev CEO.
Sponsors of the previous Forum:
Official languages of the Forum: English and Russian.
For additional information please contact Mr. Vladimir Sokolov and Mr. Pavel Karasev, forum organizing committee members.
Phone: +7 (495) 939-52-79, +7 (495) 932-89-58; Fax: +7 (495) 939 20 96