International Research Consortium on Information Security
invites participants to attend
The Xth International Forum
“Partnership of State Authorities, Civil Society and the Business Community in Ensuring International Information Security”
25 – 28 April 2016
Garmisch – Partenkirchen, Bavaria, Germany.
The aim of the Forum is to find common ground and approaches among the international expert community on the following topical issues of international information security:
- Proposals for the draft Code of responsible behaviour of States in information space;
- Interpretation of basic concepts, principles and norms of Geneva Conventions with regard to cyberspace;
- Frameworks and tools of Public-Private Partnership for ensuring information security of critical infrastructure;
- Identify measures for countering the use of Internet for recruitment and advocacy of extremism and terrorism;
- Challenges of nonproliferation and reduction of the risk of Cyberweapons use.
Co-Chairs of the Programming Committee:
- Valeriy V. Yaschenko – Deputy Director of Lomonosov Moscow State University’s Institute of Information Security Issues, Russian Federation;
- Sandro Gaycken – Director of the Digital Society Institute, Berlin, Germany.
The agenda of the conference will be confirmed shortly and made available here.
Sponsorship opportunities are available both during the conference and in published conference proceedings. Please contact the Organizing Committee for more information.
Sponsors of the previous Forum:
Official languages of the Forum: English and Russian.
For additional information, please contact Messrs. Vladimir Sokolov and/or Pavel Karasev, members of the Organizing Committee.
Phone: +7 (495) 939-52-79, +7 (495) 932-89-58; Fax: +7 (495) 939 20 96
E-mail: karpaul (at) iisi.msu.ru