Read the weekly coverage of the main ICT developments in Eurasia on DR Analytica.
- DR Analytica released Russian versions of Cyber Readiness Index 2.0 by Potomac Institute for Policy Studies;
- ID may be required to register on social media in Azerbaijan;
- Russia and Belarus facilitate the e-Health services;
- Moldova is reforming the ministry responsible for ICT;
- MTS to test the equipment for Yarovaya Law implementation;
- Belarus to establish the interbank system of client identification.
Stay current with the latest updates of ICT developments in Eurasia. The full digest is available here.