Read the weekly coverage of the main ICT developments in Eurasia on DR Analytica.
- Russia is developing a “Digital Economy” program;
- Digital IDs have been issued in Kyrgyzstan;
- Georgia to secure the right for Internet access in the Constitution;
- Uzbekistan redistributed radio frequencies among national mobile operators;
- Kazakhstan opened an innovation office in Silicon Valley;
- Ukraine imposed sanctions on Russian ICT companies;
- The establishment of the Big Personal Data operator is discussed in Russia;
- Azerbaijan launched the national startup portal.
Stay current with the latest updates of ICT developments in Eurasia. The full digest is available here.